We accept most insurance carriers.
Take a blood pressure and pulse (heart rate and rhythm) test your vision. check your heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose, and throat. evaluate your posture, joints, strength, and flexibility.
1. Measure tall you are.
2. Check how much you weigh.
3. Measure your blood pressure.
4. Listen to your heart and lungs.
5. Feel your belly.
6. Look in your ears, nose, and throat.
7. Check your eyesight.
8. Test how strong and flexible you are.
There is a high likelyhood that you will be asked to pee in a cup, however; they are not looking for drugs. They are testing sugar levels, creatine, and maybe even a pregnancy test for females. There are other things that they may look for, but marijuana or other drugs aren’t one of them.