Thank you for choosing Doctors Immediate Care Laboratory Services for your health care needs.
Doctors Immediate Care, Lab Testing Centers perform most of the Essential Health Screening and blood work services at affordable cost to you. When you request only lab and blood work services, once these are performed, you can go to see our physicians at Doctors Immediate Care or you can go to your regular Primary care physician or doctor’s appointment prepared with your test results in hand.
Doctors Immediate Care Lab Testing Centers can perform a host of basic health screening (CMP, CBC, and UA), complete blood count (CBC) with differential, essential health screening (CBC, CMP, UA, and LP), and metabolic panel (14) comprehensive.
Some of the specials we are running at the present time include:
- CBC (w diff), CMP, and a Urinalysis: Only $
- CBC (w diff), CMP, Urinalysis and Lipid Profile (HDL, LDL + Triglycerides):Only $
- HDL, LDL, Total Cholesterol + Triglycerides:Only $
- Cholesterol and Heart Testing:This test measures the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood and helps ascertain your risk of plaque buildup in your arteries that can lead to narrowed or blocked arteries throughout your body (atherosclerosis) and heart disease.
- Prostate Testing:Most frequent non malignant prostate conditions that cause an elevation in PSA level are prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) (enlargement of the prostate). Sometimes this can lead to prostate cancer as well. Doctors Immediate Care provides testing for Prostrate (PSA) at very affordable prices.
- Thyroid Testing:TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) that is elevated, or above normal, is considered indicative of hypothyroidism. TSH that is “suppressed” or below normal, is considered evidence of hyperthyroidism. Doctors Immediate Care can provide tests such as Free T4 / Free Thyroxine, Total T4/Total Thyroxine/Serum Thyroxine, Total T3/Total Triiodothyronine, Free T3 / Free Triiodothyronine, T3 Resin Uptake (T3RU), Thyroglobulin/Tg, Reverse T3 and much more. Timely screening can detect and help in proper treatment of hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer. The American Thyroid Association recommends that all adults be tested beginning at age 35 and continuing every 5 years.
Doctors Immediate Care Lab testing facilities can also provide for Liver Testing, Hormone Testing and many other tests that you may require.