Doctors Immediate Care Centers treat auto injuries every day. Our state-of-the-art lab and x-ray center can help find out if there’s any structural damage and can appropriately treat these conditions. At Doctors Immediate Care, we routinely evaluate and treat auto accident cases and make any appropriate referrals to other health care providers as needed.
Common Auto Injury Symptoms that can be treated at Doctors Immediate Care:
- Neck / Shoulder pain and stiffness
- Low back pain
- Sensations such as burning or “pins and needles,” ringing in the ears
- Irritability, poor sleep, fatigue, depression, dizziness / light-headedness
- Difficulty with concentration or memory
- Pain or numbness in the arm and/or hand, blurred vision
A soft tissue injury is damage to the body’s connective tissue, which means muscles, ligaments and tendons. This is the most common type of injury resulting from a car accident. Soft tissue injuries can take many forms. A “whiplash” type injury to the neck and upper back is a form of soft tissue injury.
After an accident see a doctor within 72 hours for your health. A big mistake people make after a vehicle accident is in having what is called a delay in treatment. A delay in treatment is failing to see a physician as soon as possible. There are two reasons why this is a big mistake.
For those who have been in an accident, here are some of the more common symptoms that can appear several days later:
– Neck or shoulder pain or stiffness
– Back pain
– Abdominal pain or swelling
– Changes in personality or physical function
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder