Reports to: Medical Director, Board of Directors
This is an outstanding full-time practice opportunity for a physician with a passion for, and experience in, urgent care, med-peds, internal medicine or emergency medicine.
We have an immediate need for a full time MD- Family Practice or Internist. We are looking for an experienced, qualified, physician to work in an Urgent Care Group practice with multiple offices located in the Chicago land area.
- Must be licensed to practice in Illinois.
- Candidate will provide compassionate and excellent patient care by performing courteous, efficient, and accurate service.
- Assess, plan, and provide patient care.
- Examine and treat general as well as urgent care patients to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- All insurances accepted at the practice. Must be able/willing to work with all insurances and perform all services accordingly.
- Prescribe and administer medication, perform routine vaccinations, and provide advice regarding personal health.
- Team approach to providing care
- Request necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists as necessary.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures set forth by ABFM, government agencies as well as occupational health clients. Must be willing to supervise midlevel providers.
- Experience treating worker’s compensation cases and providing DOT physicals DOT certification
- Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults
- Positive, energetic attitude which inspires other team members
- Minimum 3 shifts per week – 12 hour days. No after hours call.
- Patient hours are from 9am-9pm; physician arrival time at the center is 9:00am and work hours are until the last patient is seen.
- Physician Can work half day shifts depending on coverage
- Physicians may choose to pickup additional shifts
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Bonuses for full-time physicians
- Malpractice coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- CME allowance
- Extra compensation for working additional shifts
- Advancement opportunities including medical directorships and practice area leadership opportunities
- 1. Degree in medicine from an accredited school and license to practice in the State of IL and current Federal DEA license.
- 2. Successful completion of required clinical affiliations.
- 3. Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine specialty.
- 4. ACLS and PALS certification at onset and maintenance of certification throughout employment
- 5. Previous urgent care or occupational health experience preferred.
- 6. Skill and willingness to read x-rays and 2nd reads.
- 7. Willingness to supervise other providers.
- 8. Knowledge of basic ER, internal medicine, generalist, occupational medicine, & family practice procedures.
- 9. Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively and courteously deal with telephone calls, patients and families, clients, co-workers, clinical staff and physicians.
- 10. Knowledge of computers and basic office equipment.
- 11. Organizational and analytical skills necessary to maintain efficient workflow.
- 12. Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to administer patient care.
- 13. Ability to adjust responsibilities to accommodate a fast-paced work environment while maintaining excellentcustomer service and staff interactions.
- 14. Ability to use the necessary equipment.
- 15. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
To learn more about our Physician opportunities please Upload your CV
Salary: $200,000.00 /year