Urgent Care, Family Practice, Internist Doctor Physician, MD/DO
Immediate Care Clinics – Chicago, IL
Reports to: Medical Director, Board of Directors
This is an outstanding full-time practice opportunity for a physician with a passion for, and experience in, urgent care, med-peds, internal medicine or emergency medicine.
We have an immediate need for a full time MD Family Practice or Internist. We are looking for an experienced, qualified, physician to work in an Urgent Care Group practice with multiple offices located in the Chicago land area.
Must be licensed to practice in Illinois.
Candidate will provide compassionate and excellent patient care by performing courteous, efficient, and accurate service.
Assess, plan, and provide patient care.
Examine and treat general as well as urgent care patients to ensure proper injury care, disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
All insurances accepted at the practice. Must be able/willing to work with all insurances and perform all services accordingly.
Prescribe and administer medication, perform routine vaccinations and provide advice regarding personal health.
Use a team approach to providing care
Request necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists as necessary.
Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures set forth by ABFM, government agencies as well as occupational health clients. Must be willing to supervise midlevel providers.
Experience treating worker’s compensation cases and providing DOT physicals DOT certification
Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults
Positive, energetic attitude which inspires other team members
Minimum 3 shifts per week – 12 hour days. No after hours call.
Patient hours are from 9am-9pm; physician arrival time at the center is 9:00 am and work hours are until the last patient is seen.
Physician can work half day shifts depending on coverage
Physicians may choose to pickup additional shifts
Attractive, competitive salary
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Bonuses for full-time physicians
Extra compensation for working additional shifts
Advancement opportunities including medical directorships and practice area leadership opportunities
1. Degree in medicine from an accredited school and license to practice in the State of IL and current Federal DEA license.
2. Successful completion of required clinical affiliations.
3. Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine specialty.
4. ACLS and PALS certification at onset and maintenance of certification throughout employment
5. Previous urgent care or occupational health experience preferred.
6. Skill and willingness to read x-rays and 2nd reads.
7. Willingness to supervise other providers.
8. Knowledge of basic ER, internal medicine, generalist, occupational medicine, & family practice procedures.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively and courteously deal with telephone calls, patients and families, clients, co-workers, clinical staff and physicians.
10. Knowledge of computers and basic office equipment.
11. Organizational and analytical skills necessary to maintain efficient workflow.
12. Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations, and procedures to administer patient care.
13. Ability to adjust responsibilities to accommodate a fast-paced work environment while maintaining excellent customer service and staff interactions.
14. Ability to use the necessary equipment.
15. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
To learn more about our Physician opportunities please Upload your CV
Salary: Up to $200,000.00 /year