Thank you for choosing Doctors Immediate Care walk-in clinic for your urgent care needs.
If you are not experiencing a true emergency, then Doctors Immediate Care is the most appropriate place for you to be seen. Doctors Immediate Care is the premier independent provider of Immediate Care and Urgent Care services in Illinois with locations conveniently across major cities in Illinois. Our doctor office and Urgent Care visits typically costs a fraction of a trip to the emergency room and our Immediate Care patients are generally seen within the hour.
Why Choose Us?
- Open 7 Days a week, 365 days a year to treat non life threatening Illness and Injury.
- Open Days, Evenings, Weekends, Holidays all year.
- Fast and Affordable Professional Medical Care.
- We will see you when your primary doctors office is closed.
- Our patients are always seen by a Certified Physician.
- Immediate care services for minor emergencies such as cuts, fever, coughs, lacerations.
- We see adults and children.
- Walk In Service- No Appointment Ever Needed.
- Short Waits-Visits Typically last under an hour.
- Multiple Locations- Added Convenient access to care weather at work or home.
- Certified Physicians, Friendly and Experienced Staff.
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals.
- One Stop Shop – We Provide Both Immediate Care and Primary Care
- X Rays, Labs, STD Testing available
- Expert Work Injuries, Auto Injuries Treatment.
- DOT, Employment Physicals, Drug, Alcohol Testing.
- Travel Immunizations and Vaccinations.
- Flu Shots
- Most Major Insurances Accepted.
- Self Pay Discounts and Payment Plans for qualified patients.
Doctors Immediate Care clinics are open seven days a week, 365 days per year including weekends, holidays and evenings providing you affordable access to urgent health care without the waits generally seen at Primary Care Offices or Emergency Rooms. Doctors Immediate Care clinics are staffed by Board Certified Physicians and you do not need an appointment ever.
We at Doctors Immediate Care recognize the need for Immediate, accessible, economical medical care, particularly for those patients with minor accidents and illnesses not necessarily requiring the extensive services of a hospital’s emergency department.
Doctors Immediate Care is also the perfect, Urgent health care solution for families and individuals of all ages, including those who have an emergency and cannot reach their primary care doctor, are visiting from out of town or are new to the area and currently do not have a doctor.
Doctor’s Immediate Care Occupational Health Clinics offer same day Occupational Health Services, Work Injury care, Drug Testing, Alcohol Testing & Screening, and Pre Employment Physical Exams and other employment services. No appointment is necessary for employees. We are focused on keeping your workforce both healthy and productive. Our highly convenient walk-in clinic, offers a variety of back to-work options.