Expert Care At An Affordable Price
If you’re not experiencing an emergency, Doctors Immediate Care is the most appropriate place for you to be seen. We are the premier independent provider of immediate care and urgent care services in Illinois with multiple convenient locations.
Our doctor’s office and urgent care visits typically costs a fraction of a trip to the emergency room. Our immediate care patients are generally seen within the hour.
We recognize the need for immediate, accessible, economical medical care, particularly for those patients with minor accidents and illnesses who don’t require an emergency department visit.
Doctors Immediate Care is also the perfect, urgent care solution for families and individuals of all ages, including those who have can’t reach their primary care doctor, are visiting from out of town or are new to the area and don’t yet have a doctor.
You can even make one of our doctors your primary care physician and family doctor. We’d be honored to serve you and your family and manage your healthcare needs.
Doctors Immediate Care is here for you!
Here are some of the reasons we think you’ll choose us:
- Open 7 days a week to treat non-life threatening illness and injury
- Open days, evenings and weekends, all year
- Fast, affordable, professional medical care
- We’ll see you when your primary care doctor’s office is closed
- You’ll always be seen by a board-certified physician
- Immediate care services for minor emergencies such as cuts, fever, coughs, lacerations
- Adults and children are welcome
- Walk-in service– no appointment needed
- Short waits — Visits typically last under an hour
- Multiple locations- Added convenient access to care whether at work or home
- Certified physicians, friendly and experienced Staff
- School, sports and camp Physicals
- One stop shop — We provide both immediate care and primary care
- X-Rays, Labs and STD Testing available
- Expert work and auto injury treatment
- DOT employment physicals, drug and alcohol testing
- Travel immunizations and vaccinations
- Flu shots
- Most major insurances accepted
- Self-pay discounts and payment plans for qualified patients